- I am reading The Hunger Games. It’s exactly my kind of book. I highly recommend it, but only if you are into the 1984-esuqe/post-apocalyptic society-like genre. It’s pretty darn good.
- My landlord is showing my apartment on Saturday…I have so much to do before then (ugh).
- Could the weather be any crappier? I’ve forgotten how consistently rainy weather can really turn my mood sour.
- Husband isn’t home…won’t be for awhile. It kind of sucks how I’m gone for a week and then he’s going to be working late for the next few…our weekends haven’t even been that restful. I miss hanging out with him. 😦
- We did go to a lovely wedding yesterday, though. One of my husband’s friends from high school got married at a cool hotel in Gardner, MA – it was fun hanging out with the people he was a teenager with.
- We’re going to see a breeder this weekend…Miniature Australian Shepherds. We’ll perhaps have a puppy in November, or maybe early next year!