I’m Shellie, and this….this is my blog. In this little corner of the internet, I shall jump-start my creativity.
You want in? I’m cool if you’re cool.
- I’m 31 years old, and have successfully managed to trick many people into thinking I’m a fully functioning adult
- By day, I am a Leader of Men, Course Designer and Content Writer for a very cool company
- I love to write. I’m going to write about writing here
- Totally meta, right?
- I know
- I’m writing a novel. You may get some glimpses of that, too
- But not too many because I’m trying to sell this thing
- Hey, Mama’s gotta eat
- I’m married to Ed. He’s awesome. And an engineer. And a runner. And I love him
- I’m learning how to:
- Take beautiful photographs
- Decorate my house
- Yep, going to post about all that
- I am a pretty good cook
- Thank you, Pinterest
- I have a dog named Brady. He holds the following titles:
- Best cuddler
- Fastest Dog Alive
- Shellie and Ed’s personal Ambassador to the World
That’s all I got, ya’ll. Enjoy yourself, and this work-in-progress blog.